Cialis accept btc

Pooncarie - April 16-18     |     Hillston - Aug 13-15     |     Millicent - Oct 15-17     |     Goondiwindi - Nov 12-14

 


Mission Statement


“to promote a safe, fair and enjoyable family friendly series
with a focus on a transparent, open and professional
attitude to competitors”


ARB TCT The Gap 400 Update
PDF
Print
E-mail
Tuesday, 13 July 2021
4340a_sm

The update is… there is no update.

In these uncertain times, it’s impossible to predict what the next month will bring, and with just under five weeks to the rescheduled date, the Griffith Off Road Club have adopted a holding pattern approach.

“Postponing was definitely the right decision for July; it was that wet the Shire closed the access roads to property. But now we have to deal with the uncertainty of border restrictions, lock downs and Covid-19” explained Karl Power, Club President.

“The current plan is to proceed as if we’re going to run. We are preparing the venue, marking the track and putting everything in place for August 13-15, however, it’s too far out from the event to know what impact Covid restrictions will have.”

“It goes without saying that the club will do the responsible thing; and if we need to reschedule again, we will, but that will be a decision that we make at the last possible moment. We’re working on the premise that you, as our competitors, want the event to go ahead and are prepared to put up with some uncertainty.”

“If it becomes obvious due to the situation in New South Wales that we just can’t go ahead, then we definitely will make that call early; but if there is hope, we will hold off”.

The option for a full refund is available at any time and we will reopen entries for a few days to allow competitors to re-enter if needed.

Again, we thank you for your understanding in these uncertain time.

Cheers and hope to see you at Hillston in August

Karl Power
President
Griffith Off Road Club
 

Naming Partner


Associate Partner